Friday, July 15, 2011

Looking forward to a GREAT weekend!

Bella and I have some company coming in town. Tonight my daddy and 2nd mom, Kathy are coming in town to see our new place!
Bella is so excited to see them and we will be celebrating Kathy's birthday. I actually got pretty emotional on the drive in this morning, as I was listening to some old school music by Elton John, and thinking about how lucky I am to have such an amazing set of parents who love Bella and I so much.
Thank you Dad and Kathy who have been so wonderful to us, helped us through the roughest years of my life for sure, and been so supportive the whole time. I could not have done it without you.

Stay tuned for some cute pictures... as this Saturday is Bella's first dance class at Buffa's Dance Studio, where she will take her first tap lesson, and second ballet lesson! Can't wait!
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment