Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our New House-A new chapter

Well, Bella and I just moved into our new house in Springfield and it is amazing. So much more space, lovely neighbors, safe, a little park next door at the little elementary school. We went bike riding today and of course Bella was zooming through the neighborhood. She loves riding over the speed bumps in the street- of course Mommy isn't a huge fan. She doesn't understand that speed bumps are for cars, and we need to be on the sidewalk:) But I guess that comes with time. She seems so happy here
I am blessed to have such a wonderful daughter and to be in such a wonderful home that is filled with her laughter and smiles.

Jack and Grace and Dana came over yesterday to visit and to see it, and of course Jack and Bella were racing down the hill outside and Jack got hurt.... Grace fell down a few stairs.. They are all ok! But I guess someone had to break in the house. I am sure many more bruises to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment