Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Bella had a blast today playing with EVERYTHING Santa brought her! She started this morning opening her stocking and digging out the chocolate and candy that Santa brought her so she was on a sugar high by the time I got to Glenn's. She was so excited for me to get there so I could open my present, SMORES.... just what I need:)
She showed me her new tent with the tunnel, her new easal, her new books, legos, games, you name it... I wonder if the other kids in the world got anything for Christmas? I think Santa emptied out his sleigh at Bella's dads house.
Anyway, we had a ball playing with everything and having a nice lunch with Susie, Jimmy, Kara, and Grandma Feder. Bella was running around like crazy, in and out of her tent, telling everyone she could run faster that us, eat more than us, she got a bigger piece of pie than us, really anything to one up everyone. I think she might have some self confidence:)
Merry Christmas Bella. I love you with my whole heart. I can't wait to see you on Monday so you can open what Santa brought to our house while you were at daddies. And... I don't think it is candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment