Saturday, December 11, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

So excited Christmas is finally here! My favorite time of the year because of the lights and the feeling of magic around me....Bella is excited too. She is loving her advent angel that was mine as a kid. Every night, the elves bring her something new, a sweet surprise. So far, her favorite has been som glittery lotion the elves brought her.
Her Grandpa Curtis and Grandma Kathy picked her up from school on Friday and Grandpa said she jumped into his arms and showed him around the class and said, "This is my Grandpa!" We got the tree set up on Friday night and then went to get lights for it today, as one set weren't working. Bella has asked Santa for furniture for her dollhouse for Christmas. She had said that was all she wanted but when we went to Target tonight for a quick trip for more lights, she literally pointed to everything she saw from a playdough farm to barbies saying, "I want that! I want that!" So not sure what all Santa will be able to fit in his sleigh.

The Christmas holiday is so wonderful, and reminds me how thankful I should be and how lucky I am to have such an amazing, bright, sweet daughter to call my own. I love her so much and she is the only Christmas present I would ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment