Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our new favorite pizzeria

So Del Ray opened a new pizzeria, and Bella told me the minute I picked her up tonight she wanted to go. I told her, but what about the yummy spaghetti mommy made for us to eat, or the pizza that we have in the freezer! Lets make that and we can have a special night, eating dinner on the floor in front of the tv watching Rudolph! And she said, "no mama, I want to go to the pizza restaurant b/c that is better than your pizza...." I was heartbroken! But we wen to Del Ray Pizzeria and had a ball. Bella and I sat right next to the giant chalkboard where they write the menu up and specials, and Bella proceded to erase it to play and rewrite her own menu of scribbles and scrabbles..... Great night for us... and the elves should be here shortly to fill her advent angel with a surprise... so I better run...

No comments:

Post a Comment